Real estate is a relationship-based business, and we can use technology and professional development to increase and improve the success of our business. How do we create a mutually beneficial environment where we grow as a company and our people also experience personal growth? How do we make technological advancement work for us rather than against us? Why should we invest time and resources into training and coaching for our people? In this episode, Century 21 CEO Mike Miedler discusses why he focuses his attention on training and coaching, and how we should embrace using technology in the real estate industry.
It’s about understanding the hopes, fears and dreams of our agents and brokers so that we can help them be better with their business. -Mike Miedler
Takeaways + Tactics
- If someone is representing our company well, and we are helping them with their growth, then they are likely to be a great advocate for our brand.
- We need to embrace technology so that when we are inevitably doing business at a lower margin, we are also dealing with higher volumes. This ultimately increases revenue, profitability, and income.
- By pushing people forward and giving them the right training and coaching, people can internalize the process, execute it in the field and increase their productivity and profit.
Want to Know Where Greg Harrelson Gets His DATA?
We also discussed:
- What makes someone a great advocate for your brand
- Why we should embrace technology
- How training can increase productivity and profit
As business owners, we should be focused on growing our company in the best ways possible. The people in our company are key to this, and by providing the tools and systems they need to reach their goals, we are in turn reaching our goals as leaders. Technology plays a big role in business today, and we need to embrace this in the real estate industry so that we can be more productive and serve our client base effectively.
Mike Miedler is the President and CEO of one of the smartest, boldest, fastest and largest real estate companies in the world: Century 21. Mike has more than 20 years of experience with the Century 21 brand in various roles. He is a leader in residential and commercial real estate franchising, brokerage, and management, and understands the important role the international markets play in expanding the brand and the system’s growth opportunities. Mike can connect you with local experts anywhere on the planet if you need insight, trends, excellent customer service, flawless execution or just simple advice for any type of real estate transaction. He specializes in people and helping them achieve their goals. https://www.century21.com