As agents, we are always hearing about ‘new and improved’ ideas that promise to take our businesses to the next level. However, rather than reinventing the wheel, some ideas are better left as is. How can we go back to the basics and create a business that fits seamlessly into our personalities? Is hustle still important when we level up, and why is it important to network with top producers? On this episode, Realtor at the Levin Rinke Resort Realty team, Christina Leavenworth, shares how she hustled her way to the top.
Always go back to your hunger and hustle, even when you’re successful. -Christina Leavenworth
Takeaways + Tactics
- Base your business style on your personality. Being ourselves is the fastest way to build confidence.
- Hustle and work ethic trump everything. No matter how far we are on our journeys, never neglect the activities that first brought us success.
- Being around people on our level of achievement can lead to complacency. We have to surround ourselves with top achievers to motivate ourselves.
At the start of this episode, we discussed how being a public figure doesn’t always translate to an easy journey in real estate. We spoke about what we can do to grow our spheres, and how to capitalize on our existing databases.
We also discussed:
- How to establish a networking group
- Why it’s important to maintain our hunger for success
- That being proud of what we do builds confidence
Christina Leavenworth is a dedicated and committed real estate agent who consistently goes above and beyond for her clients. She spent 15 years as a news anchor/reporter along the Gulf Coast, so she is incredibly knowledgeable about the area. In her first year, she sold 65 homes for a total of $14.8 million in volume. Due to her strong work ethic and desire to help clients, she is now ranked as a top producing realtor in the area. Christina is a licensed Realtor with a proven track record. She is a part of the Levin Rinke Resort Realty team, which is the #1 independent real estate brokerage in Pensacola, Gulf Breeze and Pensacola Beach.
To find out more about Christina, visit: