There are a lot of moving parts in a franchise business, so it’s important for franchisors to assist their franchisees in any way they can. How can we help our franchisees to see better results, and why is it important to check in with them regularly? Why should we know each individual franchisee’s visions for success?
On this episode, author and founder of 1st Class Real Estate, Rhyan Finch, shares how to run a successful franchise business.
Measure everything and know your numbers. -Rhyan Finch
Takeaways + Tactics
- Help save time and energy for franchisees by offering them training and resources. By assembling lists of the right information, we can speed up their success.
- Measure everything. It’s impossible to run a successful business without knowing the numbers, so be sure to check in with franchisees regularly.
- Vision is vital, so help cultivate it. By assisting franchisees in defining their idea of success, they can better serve their own needs and ultimately, bring more success into the franchise on the whole.
On this episode, we discussed why we need to focus on helping our teams reach their goals, in order to achieve our own. We spoke about how helping others increases our chances of success, and explained why entrepreneurs need to define their purpose.
We also discussed:
- Why being open to adapting is crucial in real estate
- The importance of knowing what motivates our franchisees
- How a transparent work environment fosters successful results
Rhyan Finch first entered real estate in 2006, and through trial, error and adaptations, today he is the broker, owner, and founder of 1st Class Real Estate & leader of The Rhyan Finch team. He is also the author of Explode: The Proven System To Sell 500 Homes A Year While Keeping A Balanced Life.
For Rhyan’s book, head to: https://www.amazon.com/Explode-Proven-System-Keeping-Balanced/dp/1514239213
You can also find out more about him on
You can also email him on email@example.com for more information, and call him on 255 504 4636