It’s easy for teams to overlook the importance of good on-boarding.What are some reasons to make sure you do it effectively? How do you choose the right CRM for your team? How can part-time agents be a part of your team? On this episode, we talk to Century 21 Team Leader Mike Ferrante who shares how his team has leveled up.
We’re using every bit of technology we can get our hands on. -Mike Ferrante
Takeaways + Tactics
- Put your weekly tasks into concrete numbers and schedule them. Avoid vague metrics.
- To choose a CRM, start with a clear vision of the end result you want.
- Where you put your money is often what determines the success of your transition from agent to entrepreneur.
At the start of the show we talked about Mike’s history, his team set-up, and having part-time agents on his team. Next, we talked about the role of technology in Mike’s team communication, lead distribution, as well as finding the best CRM.
Mike also spoke about:
- Why you need to invest in your business
- The power of leveraging your team manager
- Why on-boarding is so important
When you invest in your own business, the returns are going to be much higher than investing in any other venture. Where you invest is where you get the results. When it comes to finding the right CRM, it’s all about being clear on the primary function and knowing the end goal that you want. You also want a tool that people will actually use, not one so complex that most of its functions go untouched.
Mike is the owner of the 21 Mike team. Go to 21mike.com for more information, or call 216.373.7727.