Most real estate agents are using too broad of a stroke in marketing. Do you know what specific things you need to be successful with your marketing? How does leverage fit into your mission to level up? On this episode, Dobbin Buck discusses the marketing opportunities agents are missing, and the ways to use technology to target the right people more effectively.
Creating great ideas is just being in motion. The key is getting into action. Are you willing to take those 5 or 6 ideas and choose 1 and start executing it right now? – Greg Harrelson
Takeaways + Tactics
- Leverage your skills first, leverage with technology and automation second, and finally, leverage with people.
- If you do what the masses do, you'll get what the masses get.
- The ideal is to deliver a specific, useful, timely message to one person or small group of people at a time. That capability exists right now if we take advantage of it.
On this episode, we discussed the mistakes agents are making in marketing right now, and how they can go about fixing them. We also shared on the future of database marketing, and how to take it to the next level. We went on to share on community domination, and how to expand your influence in a local area.
Dobbin also shared on;
- The intersection of Infusionsoft and Chatbox
- The right time to expand your business and how to do it
- Where real estate marketing is going
The old school way of sending out thousands of pieces of mail with no real target doesn’t work anymore. It’s about being able to deliver that right message, to the right person, at the right time. You can use automation to send an individual a message that feels like it’s targeted just for that person and with Infusionsoft you can synthesize your database and target people on social media easily. The best way to grow your business is to invest in technology, scale up with skills, scale up with automation and then scale up with people.
Dobbin Buck is the co-owner and V.P. of Business Development at Fusionsoft and is very much client focused. He talks about working with clients, he doesn’t talk about profits, sales or bottom lines. He talks about connection. Go to LinkedIn.com/in/Dobbin-Buck-3454a012 for more information.
Learn more about Infusionsoft for real estate: RealEstateSaleSsolutions